As a member of our iOS team, you will be working on our acclaimed IOS app. This app has been featured on Apple’s finance category and best new apps section. This is a key position within our team and your work will have a direct impact on the success of our products and business.
What you’ll do
– Support members of the team in delivering groundbreaking iOS apps that bring the joy of social finance to millions of users
– Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product owners, and designers.
– Possess a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into tech.
– Mentor other specialists
– Challenge yourself to keep growing as a senior developer.
– Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy of the company
– Find ways to spread learning across the organization (gives internal talks, write on internal blogs, etc).
– Serve as the go-to person for solving problems in your domain of expertise
You will have experience with:
– Working in highly collaborative teams
– The iOS SDK, Objective C, and Xcode IDE
– HTTP and secure client/server communication
– Developing and maintaining a large-scale multi-client production application
– Automated behavioral testing
– Core iOS domains: graphics, media, messaging, camera, database, push notification, etc
– iOS build management and provisioning
– Source control systems (Git, SVN etc)
– BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, engineering, or related field