Website MoTek Technologies
Machine Learning / Computational Image Processing / Computer Vision / ISP / Algorithm Development / Pattern Recognition
· Research and development of new Computer Vision and computational photography algorithms, including all aspects of multi-camera arrays: Registration, Super Resolution, Stereo Calibration, 3D and HDR.
· Tuning existing dual camera and other computation imaging algorithm’s solution to improve overall quality.
· Interface with image module vendors, 3rd party solutions’ provider, and computational imaging integrators.
· B.S. or M.S. or PH.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
· A minimum of 3 years combined research and/or practical experience in developing computer vision and imaging algorithms for image processing, 3D camera calibration, Multi-camera depth calculation, photography, and/or video quality issues.
· A strong understanding of computer vision and imaging processing concepts
· Possess proven experience identifying new industry problems and providing viable solutions to those problems
· Pattern recognition and image processing
· Strong background in parallel programming and image processing algorithm design
· Strong background in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and data mining
· Solid experience in C#, C/C++ programming
· Experience in feature extraction/ selection, classifier design is essential
· Proficiency with MATLAB is essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Basic understanding of CMOS Image Sensors and camera module solutions would be a big plus.
PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED RESUME DIRECTLY TO email@example.com