– At least three years of hands-on experience with applied computer vision and machine learning algorithms, in a research or company environment.
– Publications or significant projects undertaken in machine learning
– Programming experience — Comfortable with large projects in Python or C++, and excellent software engineering skills. Good habits around testing, documentation, and writing robust and maintainable code..
– Solid mathematics background (linear algebra, 3D geometry, probability, optimization)
– Expert knowledge in deep learning architectures for computer vision, and associated libraries & frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe)
– Hands-on experience with image processing, graphics (3D and 2D), and CV libraries (OpenCV, OpenGL, dlib, etc.)
– Comfortable with reading and implementing new research papers
– Open source contributions
– Previous work analyzing 3-dimensional data, including segmentation, reconstruction, classification, or manipulation
– Strong communication skills, including experience writing white papers and proposals for government funding.