MoTek is hiring a Front End Engineer to join a Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Human Error Detection growing team. This position will be part of the Application Software & Infrastructure team working on developing customer facing products that deliver insights generated by our computer vision and deep learning models. Since our team is small, you may often find yourself doing multiple things across the stack but most of your work will be on front end.
– Collaborate with our product and computer vision team to implement and iterate on features
– Make data visualization decisions based on an understanding of user needs and insights generated by our deep learning models
– Develop dashboards to deliver insights for multiple types of users based on a prioritization of their needs
– Work with backend engineers to build features and new products
– Work in React to implement frontend systems
Skills And Qualifications
– Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Familiar with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
– Extensive experience with RESTful API design
– Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus