As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will be helping to build the ML/DL framework that drives our core business. You are not only implementing new models on top of our existing framework to solve new customer problems, but you are helping to improve the core framework that unifies all the problems we are solving. In particular, the differentiation of our frameworks and models are that they are computationally and numerically much more efficient (orders of magnitude) than state of the art techniques.
You should have expertise in machine learning, have worked on developing large scale deployable software projects, and have strong C++ background, all skills that you will use every day.
– 3+ years of industrial work experience
– Strong C++ programming experience
– Expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, AI or related field which is heavily computational math-based.
– Experience developing large scale deployable software products
– Experience working in large, complex codebases
– Familiarity with version control tools such as GIT, CVS, SVN, etc.
– Familiarity with project management tools such as BitBucket, Jira, etc.
– BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related software-based field.
– MS or PhD preferred