Our Silicon Valley team is looking for a sensor fusion engineer to implement cutting edge software algorithms to fuse sensor data and model the world using data from radar, camera, and LiDAR sensors.
You will be responsible for:
· Developing algorithms and tools for point cloud visualization and accuracy assessment.
· Track and apply the latest algorithm improvements from industry and the research community.
· Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productizing of the algorithms.
· Maintain metrics related to algorithm performance.
· MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
· Understanding of AD sensors such as radar, camera, ultrasonic, and lidar
· Previous experience in developing automotive sensor fusion algorithms (object detection, classification, tracking, sensor fusion)
· Strong C/C++ software development experience
· Processing raw sensor measurements, including inertial sensors
Preferred to have:
They offer competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
· Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost for employees or their families)
· Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Paid vacations and holidays
· 401K plan
· Phone reimbursement