Website MoTek Technologies
We are seeking extraordinary hardware and architecture researchers to contribute to the development of future state of the art high-performance and mobile computing systems, with an emphasis on architectures for computer vision & machine learning algorithms. We are looking for candidates that have a consistent track record of research excellence; systems-building experience; a broad perspective across the field of computer architecture; and depth in data parallel architectures and computer vision or machine learning. We have pioneered programmable GPUs and the CUDA language, and is a world leader in high-performance and mobile computing technology, with aggressive plans for future processors. This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company.
What you’ll be doing:
· You’ll develop creative architectures to address the emerging demands of computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
· Understand and analyze the interplay between hardware, software, and media processing algorithms.
· Collaborate with a diverse set of teams across the company, spanning software, research, engineering, and product groups.
· Publish original research and speak at conferences and events.
What we need to see:
· Ph.D. in CE/CS/EE with a strong background in computer architecture, VLSI, parallel processing, and/or HPC. A strong publication, patent and research collaboration history is a huge advantage.
· Expertise in computer vision or machine learning algorithms.
· Experience with experimental computer architecture development and evaluation.
· Experience with C, C++, and scripting languages.
· Strong communication skills needed. Being a creative and dynamic presenter is a big advantage.