Website MoTek Technologies
We are searching for elite and smart, do-it-all senior software engineers with a Computer Vision background to join the VR Software team. As a member of the VR team, you will work on the VRWorks SDK as well as software development supporting our broad family of GPUs.
Are you an extraordinary Senior Computer Vision Software Engineer looking to develop software that solves the toughest challenges in computer vision? Are you passionate about GPU acceleration? If so, you could be a great fit for our group!
What you’ll be doing:
We are currently seeking an experienced, senior, software engineer and individual contributor with strong Computer Vision fundamentals and robust C++ skills to maintain, improve, and develop features in VRWorks – a comprehensive suite of APIs, libraries, and engines that enable application and headset developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences.
· You will guide and work alongside brilliant engineers on core technologies to design, implement, and optimize challenging computer vision solutions, e.g., high-quality 360 video stitching on our GPUs in real time.
· You will contribute to new development(s) in the rapidly evolving space of 360 videos, volumetric capture, and light fields, and work on many other groundbreaking features and applications that are transforming our industry..
· You will see features go through the whole cycle – from proof-of-concept to production.
· You will communicate with multiple teams in our company, as well as our partners and customers.
What we need to see:
· You’d have a solid understanding of computer vision fundamentals related to camera calibration, depth estimation, structure from motion, object detection, tracking, and SLAM techniques
· You would have experience with CUDA programming for acceleration on multiple GPUs
· Your passion for uncovering and root causing bottlenecks, as well as optimizing quality and performance
· You’d posses a strong software engineering and design fundamentals particularly related to the development of SDKs
· You’re proficient in C++ with strong software development and debugging skills
· You are dedicated, fast to act, and self-motivated with excellent analytical skills. You also have strong communication skills
· Either a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (Masters or Doctorate degree preferred).
· Typically you’d have 10+ years of experience developing and debugging systems software on Windows. Extraordinary engineers with less experience may be considered.
· You have played a leadership role in technically guiding a product, product group, or research organization
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
· Your experience with video processing pipelines
· You’d have exposure with at least one graphics library (Direct3D, Vulkan, OpenGL)
· A strong familiarity with software lifecycle based processes
· You would have implemented one or more virtual reality applications
· Experience with deep learning
· You have the sophistication of collaborating with geographically diverse cross-functional teams