• Work with partners on the design process of the analog components.
• Together with the design engineering team from the partners, identify design solutions for the specifications of the module / function.
• Review the circuit design of amplifier i.e., transimpedance amplifier (TIA), variable gain amplifier (VGA), programmable gain amplifier (PGA), operational amplifier (OPA), operational transconductance amplifier (OTA), differential amplifier, buffer amplifier, and cable driver, analog switch, voltage reference, current reference, current mirror, and voltage regulator, down to transistor level.
• Conduct schematic level, layout level verification of the designs.
• Work closely with the partner to conduct function / performance tests and verification after tape out.
• Support the sub-system level integration.
• Generate and / or review related IP documents.
Ph.D. with 2+ years of hands-on experiences, or master with 5+ years hands-on experiences, or bachelor with 8 years hands-on experiences, in electrical engineering. Hands-on experiences of analog IC design, layout, verification, tape out, and testing. Familiar with Bipolar, CMOS, and BiCMOS process. The successful candidate should be a team player and should have self motivation, initiative, dedication, and strong communication skills. The candidate should also have the following specific skills or experience:
• High performance OPA, OTA, TIA, LNA and buffer / cable driver design, layout, tape out and test
• High performance variable gain amplifier (VGA) design, layout, tape out and test
• High precision band gap reference, current source, current mirror, and linear regulator design, layout, tape out and test
• High performance A-to-D convertor, D-to-A convertor design, layout, tape out and test
• Analog switch / analog multiplexer (with or without buffer) design, layout, tape out and test
• PLL and DDS IC design, layout, tape out and test
• Switch regulator and class D amplifier IC design, layout, tape out and test
• CMOS image sensor design, layout, tape out and test
• Passive and active filter design, layout, tape out and test