– BS/MS/PhD in Computer Engineering, Robotics, or equivalent
– Proficient in C code, real-time constraints, and hardware interfaces (e.g. Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C.)
– Embedded Linux or RTOS experience is a must
– Excellent software engineering habits.
– Familiarity with version control systems such as Subversion and Git.
– Working knowledge of software debugging and profiling tools.
– Solid background in data structures and algorithms.
– Comfortable with both a logic analyzer and a soldering iron.
– Familiarity with custom board bring-up and testing, including BSP generation.
– Familiarity with sensor interfaces, such as camera, LIDAR, GPS, and RADAR.
– Familiarity with networking protocols, including TCP and UDP.
– Familiarity with development in Linux-based environments, including kernel module development.
– Knowledge of modern automotive technologies (e.g. CAN, Flexray.)
Familiarity with Electrical Engineering concepts and practices