– BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
– Excellent in C++, C or Python, Linux development environment
– Eager learning and fit in a startup environment
– Hands-on experience developing robotics or vision systems.
– Working understanding of computer systems including concurrent programming, operating systems, compilers, and computer architecture.
– Experience validating complex systems involving hardware, software, and mechanical components.
– A solid engineering background with hands-on design and development experience.
– Ability to build/assemble/modify electronic assemblies or robots into various configurations for test purposes.
– Understanding of and experience with any of the following: behavior-based control, navigation, Path-planning, obstacle avoidance, estimation and control.
– Understanding of and experience with any of the following: object detection,SLAM, scene understanding, 3D geometry, sensor fusion
– Hands-on design and development experience of software and hardware products.
– Experience developing embedded systems.
– Experience validating consumer or robotics products.