– BS/MS/PhD in CS or equivalent
– Excellent in C++ or Python and very comfortable with Linux.
– Eager learning and fit in a startup environment
– Strong in algorithms and common data structures
– Expertise in perception, planning, embedded systems or software engineering.
– Superior skills in triaging, isolating, documenting, and tracking issues systematically.
– Comfortable reading and developing production quality software with C++ and Python.
– Have experience with ROS and/or robotics systems.
– Enjoy working on projects that span all levels of the autonomy stack, from low level infrastructure, to perception, vehicle controls, simulation and back end data processing
– Have excellent communication skills especially with diverse groups of team members including software and hardware engineers, autonomy researchers, as well as managers and executives.
– Desire to take initiative and provide leadership with composure.