– BS/MS/PhD degree in computer science or related field
– Fluency in C / C++
– Experience with modern computer vision techniques
– Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
– Demonstrated ability to create functional real-time systems that solve difficult perception tasks
– Experience handling large data sets efficiently
– Strong mathematics skills and understanding of probabilistic techniques
– Publications on top-tier computer vision conference (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV) and journals such as TPAMI.
– Experience with 3D data representations and processing.
– Experience with Deep Learning and familiarity with one or more neural network frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, etc.
– Familiar with algorithm optimization with GPU, multi-threading or SIMD.
– Experience with autonomous robots/robotics.
– Experience with real-time sensor fusion (e.g. lidar, camera, radar).