Website MoTek Technologies
We are seeking talented Front End Software Architect to help develop and roll out the next generation of our advanced tools to support autonomous driving.
- Communication with Software Engineers, product owner and users who are stakeholders or from other teams.
- Provide input on new feature implementations
- Build and maintain domain model, provide technical vision to the team and drive the design & implementation and lead the team to make technical decision.
- Responsible for mentoring team and providing feedback on current development processes.
- Evaluate and introduce 3rd party product / solution / subsystems.
- Ensure healthy software system growth, ensure code quality.
Education and Experience
- MS or BS in computer science or related field
- 5+ years professional work experience as front end software engineer
- 2+ years professional work experience as front end software architect
- Good understanding of functional/reactive paradigms
- Experience of design, implement and deploy complex and performant frontend software
- Experience with optimizing applications for speed and scalability
- Have passion & strength of solving structural problems
- Good at business process analysis and UX analysis
- Good at abstract thinking and logical thinking
- Experience with PostGIS databases
- Proficiency with webGL/three.js
- Experience working on mapping software such as OSM and Mapbox.
- Exposed to different programming paradigms
- Strong software engineering experience, good at connecting people, process and software techniques , have vision of future business process enabled by software system.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com