Website MoTek Technologies
You will be responsible for:
· Develop algorithms for LiDAR calibration, feature extraction, scan matching and LiDAR odometry.
· Developing algorithms and tools for point cloud visualization and accuracy assessment.
· Track and apply the latest algorithm improvements from industry and the research community.
· Optimize performance of algorithms on CPU, GPU or other architectures.
· Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productizing of the algorithms.
· Maintain metrics related to algorithm performance.
· MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
· Knowledge of LiDAR fundamentals and data processing
· Experience with SLAM, sensor fusion desirable.
· Experience integrating computer vision algorithms into shipping applications.
· Strong coding skills in C/C++.
· Experience with Linux
Preferred to have:
· Experience working on automotive electronics hardware is a plus
· Experience with GPGPU and CUDA or OpenCL a plus.
We offer competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
· Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost for employees or their families)
· Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Paid vacations and holidays
· 401K plan
· Phone reimbursement
· Gym reimbursement